1999 BMW Dinan M3 (E36) 2 owner hardtop convertible with the Dinan S1 Signature package installed with only 55,980 original miles.
The exterior color is Techno Violet Metallic with matching convertible hardtop and gray leather interior. This is a very rare color and one of the rarest because of the convertible and auto combo.
The E36 M3 has the S52 inline straight six M-Tuned 3.2L motor that has 240 hp/236 ft lb mated to a 5 Speed Automatic Transmission. This car is also equipped with the Dinan Stage 1 package that includes the following:
- Dinan freeflow exhaust (plus 9 hp and 7 ft lb)
- Dinan cold air intake kit (plus 12 hp and 11 ft lb)
- Dinan stage 2 engine software (plus 21 hp and 20 ft lb)
- Dinan transmission chip
- Dinan E36 strut tower brace
- Dinan suspension kit
- Dinan Emblem
- Dinan Serial number plate S10303
The current Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ tires have less than 1000 miles on them and
the oil was changed (SYNTHETIC) also less that 1000 miles ago.
Other notable items:
- Hardtop stand and cover when hardtop is not installed (Currently Installed)
- Trunk mounted BMW 6 disc CD-Changer
- Cassette Player…..Break out those old audio Cassettes
- Passport Radar Detector – Hard Wired
- Bluetooth Media Integration – Hands free by ISIMPLESOLUTIONS
- Meticulously maintained and cared for by 1st and 2nd owner
- Front License Plate never drilled or installed.
- Purchased by the original owner at Patrick BMW in Schaumburg, IL.
- Acquired by current owner in February of 2017.
- Original Owners Manual – Key with fobs included (2 sets)
- Original Window Sticker.
- 4 different Dinan brochures with Dinan dealer installed sales and pricing sheet.
- Passport brochure (Showing detector mounted in an E36 M3) with sales and pricing sheet
- BMW telephone Quick Reference card
- Hands free Bluetooth media integration kit installation and operations manual
- Hardtop stand and cover instruction sheet
The car has the original paint, original soft top (rarely out from under hardtop) and the original interior in near perfect condition. The car has won the BMW NCC (National Capital Chapter) 3rd place ribbon in 2018 at the Deutsche Marque Concours d’Elegance – Class Modern 1990’s (Only time shown).
This two owner car comes with a clean CARFAX, clean title, and a current Virginia State Inspection. Don’t miss out on this rare and beautiful car.